The War of Afterlife | Written By Nazim Bata | Chapter: "Who Am I" |

Nazim Bata Vs Ajax


My Name is Nazim Bata, a middle-class boy. I have so many dream in my life. My life is different from others. I don't know why it's happening in my life. I have to solve my brain puzzle, who confused me more than myself. I am not a writer, but I am writing a story against the hidden world. 

 I am writing my story, as I am not interested to read it.

This is very needing to copy every word on my black diary. The chain of Words is running into my brain today. 



My story is started in 2009 when I found ERE(Electromagnetic Repulsion Energy) through a little experiment. Someone was interested in my research, that's a hidden world. 

ERE is a science fiction experiment, which is defined as invisible light in our surroundings. According to Science, Dark matter is a myth for scientists, because it proved yet. According to ERE, Dark matter is a reality, it exists in our surroundings. Which is proved invisible things (Like an Angle, Jinnah, and so on). 

 






Chapter 1. 

This is the right time to solve everything, that "Who am I ?".


I am Ajax a part of the World Bureau of Secret Society Service Agency, living in the outer world 2009, belong from the inner world 2099. It's my story as I am a part of secret societies in the inner world and a leader of 4 pillars of the World Bureau of Secret Society Service Agency. 


Zef

    I am writing tonight as I met black energy, not today but yesterday at the same time, that exists in the Dark matter. As he told me. 
I mentioned a name is a black energy. That is ZEF (A name is given by me).

I found invisible things while using my Telescope with my own instruments. I didn't imagine what will I find through my normal experiment. 

But I found..... Watch the video on Youtube
 I think it was needing to be a part of the world bureau of secret society service agency. 


It's not my imagination, as imagination is a myth. It's a reality of my life, and everyone needs to know about the reality, just because reality has solved mysterious things. Which is closed in Outer World(Present)  


It's a reality of my life,

It's a reality of existence in the inner world.

Everything is true, there is no mystery.

It's a story of the inner world and the war between time and me.




Dear Dairy,


Something has fallen down from my mind. I think it's imagination. Imagination is just a word in the inner World. But the outer world, it's everything for mankind.


Why do I like to live the Outer World. If I belong from the Inner World.



Book: The war of afterlife

Page number: 01

Chapter: Who am I?


Date: 14-September-2009

Time: 01:00 AM


Published: Not Yet, Waiting for Public Review. 

Complete Pages: 850 Pages.

Total Pages: 2025. 

Waiting for Public Feedback. 

Comments

  1. Yes u r right reality solve mysterious things...nd definitely u can write more than 850 pages.keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment